Zenovia

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Raising Hope - one of the best comedy show

It's a show with only 3rd season running on aur as of now ( 2012 ) but I must say that this is something which I can cherish for life . This is the first show which made me understood that why peoria buy a whole series and save it for life . " raising hope " can lighten up your mood and can make you forget all your sadness and worries with a non raunchy comedy .

The funniest character is of the grandma .. " momma" :) I keep waiting for her to do something hilarious and trust me I don't have to wait much longer .

It's a story of a family with a young single father but it's more about the family as a whole . It does not just revolves around hope as such . It's not any typical single parent show .

Another thing which makes it light coz it's not in NYC or LA or Chicago . They show a life of a small town where every one knows every one .  It has sarcasm and fun for two generations togather .

Unfortunately it's hard to find it easily free . It has one season on Netflix . But as I mentioned in my earlier post ,  all the episodes of all 3 seasons are available on www.1channel.ch . It does have some pop up ads but so far I hv not got any spyware or virus problem if you focus on the right links . And as far as this comedy goes .., it's worth dealing with few pop ups .

No matter how much depressed you are .. Raising hope is the remedy ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment